XL45 Horizontal Cryogenic LNG Storage Tank
|FOB Price:||US $1,600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $1,600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500PCS Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Pack|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XL45
- Usage: Print
- Power: Hydraulic
- Pressure Direction: Single-acting Cylinder
- Special Cylinder Type: Number of Cylinders
- Product Material: SUS304 or SUS316L
- Trademark: DSW
- Origin: China
- Material: Stainless Steel Cylinder
- Structure: General Cylinder
- Standard: Standard, Nonstandard
- Double-Acting Cylinder Type: Common Cylinder
- Combination Cylinder Type: Pressurized Cylinder
- Capacity: 100-15000L
- Specification: TPED, EN, ISO9809
- HS Code: 731100
1. Nominal volume: 483L.
2. Effective volume: 435L.
3. Outside diameter: 2050x750x1020mm.
4. Work pressure:1.59Mpa / 230Psi.
5. Safety valve opening pressure: 1.72MPa / 250Psi.
6. Burst Pressure of repture disk: 2.41MPa / 350Psi.
7. Envaporation rate ( LN2 ): <1.81%.
8. Empty cylinder weight: 345kg.
9. Filling weight: LO2 493kg, LN2 351kg, LAr 608kg, LNG 185kg.
10. Liquid level gauge: capacitance.
11. Surface treatment: polish 12. Support structure: saddle support 13. Designed temperature: -196C. 14. Material: 06Crl9Ni10/SUS304
15. Insulation type: high vacuum multi layers spiral woun insulation
Various of industrial gas filling, storage, and transportation, like LN2, LNG,LAr, LO2, etc.
Place of Origin:
ZHE,Zhejiang, China (Mainland) China (Mainland)
According to the requirement
100kg-5000kg according to the volume
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
SUS304 or SUS316L
Long service life
Packaging & Delivery
|Wooden Case,Standard export packing|
1.made of ss304&316
2. Factory Price
3.according to the volume
4.Long service life
stainless steel cryogenic liquid storage tank for sale(CE certificate)
Custom-made stainless steel storage tank in any desired capacity,With high-quality and affordable price. Designed for storage water, oil ,beverage in a perfectly hygienic environment. These tanks are characterized by conical heads and vertical shell,which allow the cost effective storage of large quantities of contents at a given area.
Large tanks can be outfitted with an enclosed skirt allowing tanks in exterior locations to safely house instrumentation and monitoring equipment.
Mild steel or stainless steel legs, diagonal cross bracing and center supports are used in place of bases when applications require on-site adjustability.
Economical sectional bases are available in coated structural steel. The egg crate design can accommodate sloping or flat bottom tanks.